A one day Fashion Business Leadership program optimized to meet the essential needs of women running micro or small creative enterprises. Our workshops are designed to motivate, challenge and connect female leaders from different backgrounds and growth-stages in fashion business. We ensure our learning environments are friendly, conducive and exciting to stimulate creative growth as well as sociable knowledge transfer processes, tools, resources and network.
Objectives of CWBW:
- Help women build the foundation of entrepreneurship and business leadership
- Build the capacity of women owned enterprises to accelerate and be sustainable
- Inspire women to discover their strength, competitive edge, confidence and skills to promote their brands
- Equip women with strategies and network to build her enterprise.
- Connect Women to opportunities for funding, market information and social capital.
Who Can Attend?
Aspiring Fashion Entrepreneurs, Fashion students, Fashion lovers, Accessories manufacturers and marketers, Fashion lifestyle bloggers, Fashion enthusiasts seeking alternate means of income